YEN is looking for a project manager
Are you looking for an inspiring and interesting job at an international level, which takes you to many interesting parts of Europe? We are looking for a project manager to support our international seminars and projects. As the position requires knowledge of the German and English languages the job advertisement is in German.
You can find more information here!
Start date: June 2023
Application deadline: 7 May 2023
What would you do?
- Organising and managing international trainings, seminars and projects;
- Reconciling expense claims and collating costs and expenses for projects;
- Support with the grant applications and reporting to the European, national and regional institutions;
- Cooperation with the member and partner organisations;
- Support the voluntary work of board members in the management of YEN’s social media channels;
- Support of the voluntary work of board members, their activities and other bodies of YEN.
What we offer:
- Inspiring and interesting work environment at international level;
- Flexible working hours;
- Network in the field of youth work and minority rights and work in the international youth organisation active in many European countries;
- Meaningful and creative job with own responsibilities;
- Work travels to many interesting parts of Europe;
- Work in a small and dedicated young team.
This position is a great entry level job.
The job interviews will take place in Berlin 12th of May 2023.
As a non-profit minority organisation, we offer an exciting and meaningful task with many creative opportunities, in a professional environment. Become a part of YEN-Family and send you application in German (one PDF file with your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and possible starting date) to email@example.com.
Secretary General of YEN
+49 176 31 77 94 14