Are you looking for an inspiring and interesting job at international level, which takes you to many interesting parts of Europe? We are looking for a project assistent to support us in managing international seminars and projects. The position is part-time (10-25h/a week), located in Berlin. Ideally you would start already in March!
Position type: Part-time position of 10-25h/week (depending on the entry date and preference), until June 2021
What you would do?
- Work on the international project „Y-FED: Europe is what we make of it“;
- Organising and managing international meetings and events;
- Reconciling expense claims and collating costs and expenses;
- Support with the grant applications and reporting to European, national and regional institutions;
- Cooperation with the member and partner organisations;
- Support of the voluntary work of board members, their activities and other bodies of YEN.
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably very good command of German;
- Experience in event management;
- Basic experience in project management, preferably internationally;
- Basic experience in youth work and/or work with volunteers;
- Basic experience with non-formal education;
- Interest and motivation to work in the field of minority politics and issues;
- Willing to work flexibly, occasionally at weekends;
- Willing to travel.
In addition, desirable are:
- Basic graphic design skills,
- Good understanding of the different social media channels and experience in working with them;
- Experience in grant applications and reporting of international projects;
- Minority background and/or knowledge about minority issues.
What we offer:
- Inspiring and interesting work environment at international level;
- Flexible working hours;
- Network in the field of youth work and minority rights and work in the international youth organisation active in many European countries;
- Meaningful and creative job with own responsibilities;
- Work travels to interesting parts of Europe;
- Work in a small and dedicated young team.
This position is a great entry level job.
Application deadline: 24th of February 2020.
The job interviews will take place in Berlin between 27th February and 6th March.
As a non-profit minority organisation, we offer an exciting and meaningful task with many creative opportunities in a professional environment. Become a part of the YEN-family and send your application in English (one PDF file with your curriculum vitae, motivation letter and possible entry date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy about every dimension of diversity that enriches our team. We live equal opportunities and support them.
Secretary General of Youth of European Nationalities
+49 176 31 77 94 14
Here you can find the open-call as PDF-file.